Does it happen to you that you discover your kitty cat sitting or rummaging through the top of your bookshelf or refrigerator?
Or do you find that he has pulled the curtain or bed sheets into pieces?
Needless to say, every cat owner has to go through this every now and then. It’s because these behaviors are a part of their instincts. Most cats tend to hang out in elevated places as they get a good vantage point. And to show emotions, such as stress or excitement, or to mark a place with their paw scent, they often exhibit destructive scratching.
Is there any way to save your furniture and keep your furbaby physically active as well? Yes, the answer is a cat tree! It’s basically an artificial playhouse to keep your cat engaged in various physical activities.
Now, some people might be hesitant as it will take up some space in your home. So for you guys, we have reviewed the best cat tree for small apartments. Let’s take a look!
Product Reviews On the Best Cat Tree For Small Apartment
The following cat trees make a great adjustment to your small-scale dwell place along with benefiting the physical and mental stimulation of your feline companion. Let’s take a look!
BEWISHOME 62.2 Inches Large Cat Tree (Model No. MMJ03B)
- ROOMY AND ENJOYABLE: 3 nicely cushioned and large platform beds with raised edging for your fur babies to sit on and look out the window, 2 spacious hideaway houses with plenty of lounging room for your kitties to sleep, sisal scratching posts to deter cats from clawing up your furniture, a cozy hammock, interactive jingly balls to play with, several layers layout for climbing up and down. This cat condo will be big enough for your large cat, fun enough for your little one
- STURDY AND STABLE: Super solid construction, well balanced design, strong base, cats can easily and safely leap on or off this cat tree. This cat mansion also comes with a wall anchor strap to attach it to the wall for extra stability when you have multiple cats using it as an activity center
- QUALITY PLUSH COVERING: The multi level cat tower is composed of good quality plush material, which is very soft and comfortable, your family members will love the plush touch and enjoy exploring and sniffing around its new home, no scratching your furniture any more
- EASY TO ASSEMBLE AND NICE LOOKING: Its attractive look will compliment any room in your house like a piece of nice pet furniture rather than a jungle gym. All the hardware and tools are included
- SIZE: 36.6"L x 30.7"D x 62.2"H (93 x 78 x 158cm), perfect for large kitties/adult cats
What does a cat need, apart from food, to be happy? He needs to satisfy his instinctual behavior like scratching, range over and explore around, relieve stress, play around and take a nap or doze off.
It wouldn’t be unreasonable to say that all in all, whatever gives your pet’s heart content, is included in this modern cat tree from Bewishome. So it has secured the first position in this review and it’s absolutely justified.
This cat furniture has gained immense popularity among consumers, and you should know why. Firstly, you get 2 capacious hideaways with doors and windows to make your cat feel he’s got his own abode. Secondly, it has got a fair amount of systematically constructed levels to quench the urge for exploration. And thirdly, it has got 3 perches, commodious enough for even the largest of cat breeds to fit it comfortably.
Apart from that, the dimensions of this 53 lbs tree are 36.61 x 30.71 x 62.2 inches, which is just perfect and perhaps makes it the best cat tree for small apartment. It won’t take up that much volume in your house, yet it’s vast and lofty enough for your pet to goof around.
The sisal rope around the supporting tubes, which is supposed to be a scratching material, is somewhat thin, which is a drawback for this tree. But on the whole, the construction is pretty high class and robust, done with premium-grade CARB P2 grade environmental board and plush fabric cover.
All things considered, this is by far the best cat climbing tower. So without delay, get yourself one of these space-saving trees soon!
- Each of the recreation spots is roomy enough
- Super rugged construction and well-organized design
- Standard grade comfortable plush fabric used as covering
- Compliments any floor space of the house nicely
- The wall-mounted cat tree is less likely to trip over and fall.
- The poles of the perches are a tad bit short for long cats
- The sisal ropes are not thick enough.
FEANDREA 67 Inches Multi-Level Cat Tree ( Model No. UPCT18G)
- Exclusive Luxury for Cats: Your feline friends need a cozy home of their own to play, take a nap or jump around; this cat house is sure to be their dream-come-true
- All-in-One Playground: 2 roomy condos offer luxurious napping experience; 3 plush perches with raised edges allow your cat to rest on its head while watching over the house; sisal-covered slope adds so much more fun for playtime
- Stability Is Always Priority: Constructed by particleboard and strengthened with battens at the bottom to ensure overall stability; anti-toppling fittings are included for double security
- Sisal-Covered Scratching Posts: Reinforced posts (dia. 3.4") are wrapped with natural sisal rope to allow nail scratching and promote exercising; this cat tree is the perfect spot for your cats to jump around
- What You Get: A large cat tower with 3 top perches, 2 caves, 1 scratching board, thick scratching posts, and a multi-level design for both small kittens and cat seniors to have fun
Are you a mom or dad to your one and only most beloved furbaby? Or do you believe in ‘One cat leads to another- meaning you own a houseful of cats and kitties, if not 2 or 3?
How many ever kitties you have, this multi-level tree from Feandrea is surely going to catch your glance! It’s a 67-inch floor-to-ceiling and 64 lbs heavy-duty tower, manufactured with CARB-certified natural particle boards, anti-toppling fittings, and battens, perhaps the best cat tree for multiple cats!
What stands out most for this smoky-gray cat stand is that it comes with an extra-large scratching pad along with 4 sisal scratching posts, so that your furniture has fewer claw attacks. Moreover, there are 3 cushiony perches with furballs hanging down for your kitty to have a good time while relaxing. It has also got 2 cat condos, one for larger cat breeds and one for smaller ones or litters. And it goes without saying that there are more than enough perches to stroll around or meander.
Your feline friends can have a ball on this tree! The little kitties can have a satisfactory wider view of the surroundings from the top perches. Some can practice their scratching behavior on the pads and posts, whereas others can have fun with the little jiggly balls. While other cats can snug inside the condos and doze off.
There’s a tiny issue though, they can’t see things clearly from the condo peeping hole as it’s almost hidden behind one of the scratching posts.
Altogether this cat furniture won’t disappoint you, it will adjust easily in all spaces and will revamp your home one step ahead. So go for it right now!
- Stability and sturdiness make it pet-friendly. When wall-mounted, becomes more stable
- Has got enough tiers to spend quality playtime
- Comes with a sisal covered pad to exercising scratching behavior
- Promotes proper exercise and entertainment that your cat needs
- Padded perches and spacious condos provide utmost comfort
- The sides of the padded perches are a bit jiggly as there are no side supports
- Need to be patient while assembling as the instructions are slightly laborious
HEY-BROTHER XL Size Cat Tree
- STURDY AND STABLE: The cat tower is supported by sturdy posts, sturdy and stable; enlarged baseboard to avoid wobbling or tipping over, strengthened with battens to ensure overall stability; anti-toppling fittings ensure double safety.
- SISAL-COVERED SCRATCHING POSTS: Multiple reinforced scratching posts with natural sisal ropes is perfect for your cats to scratch and grind their claws, no scratching your furniture anymore! Which also develops positive scratching habit, keep your cat active and entertained!
- COMFY HOME FOR ENTERTAINING: 3 roomy condos offer luxurious napping experience; 3 plush perches with raised edge allow more safety for cats to enjoy the feeling of the top of the world while resting; 3 interactive jingly balls to play with, several layers layout for climbing up and down, sisal-covered slope adds so much more fun for playtime.
- EASY ASSEMBLE: The cat furniture equipped with all the hardware, tools and detailed instructions for quick and easy installation. Overall Size: 53*53*182cm. Suitable for 3-4 cats of different ages to climb and play.
- STILL HESITATING? If you have any problems about our cat tower, please feel free to contact us. Hey-brother will provide you with professional customer service both before and after your purchas.
Little kitties are always enthusiastic and eager to explore the things around them, and they tend to use their hyperactive energy often. So, if you own such little exuberant litter of kitties, the XL size tree from Hey-Brother is what you should root for.
XL size cat tree, exactly in appearance as the name suggests. This is significantly the largest cat house of this review, with a floor-to-ceiling of 73.4 inches and weight equal to 60.6 lbs. You’ll be satisfied to know that not only in size is appreciable, but also the attribute it possesses is laudable.
This tree is no less than a magical tower for your kitty! The first thing that you will notice is the 3 condos, 3 spacious castles for your beloved. Then there are 3 upholstered resting posts to check the world out, like 3 magical carpets. Moreover, there is a scratching pad and 3 sisal-wrapped scratching poles, like a drawbridge to the castle and the towers. Altogether, an extraordinary experience for your dearest!
It is a 20.9 x 20.9 x 73.4 inches cat tree with enlarged baseboards, sturdy posts, battened construction, and anti-toppling fittings, so more than one cat or kitties can effortlessly fit in the tree. Again, for their relaxation, the whole tower is covered in plush and soft fabric, which is durable as well.
Concern regarding this tree is that the perches are slightly small for gigantic cats. But on the whole, it’s very likely the best cat tree for kittens.
- Non-toxic and odorless materials have been used in manufacturing
- Comes with a scratching pad for the cat to climb as well as practice scratching
- Integrates nicely with the rest of the home decoration
- Engages your kitty in physical and mental stimulation
- Easy to clean by washing the spot through wet cloth or vacuuming
- The shelves are not big enough for adult large cats
- The 3rd level is a bit difficult to reach, on the brighter side it’s a fun challenge
EINFACH Heavy Duty 68 Inch Multi-Level Cat Tree
If you believe snuggle is key to a happy cat along with entertainment, then this 68 inches homey and pleasant cat tree from Einfach won’t let you down. This pet playhouse is a well-qualified option for an average size of 3-4 cats to melt themselves into!
Interestingly, this cat tree has a favorable structure so that your kitties won’t fight among themselves, there are 2-3 identical playthings in each of the tiers. This cat post contains 2 sizeable cat condo hideouts, 3 large and cuddly padded resting spots at the top, 2 extra-soft baskets, 4 scratching posts, and 3 wiggly furballs.
Again, durability and safety have been considered greatly. This tree stands on a durable 20×16 inches big sturdy baseboard. Additionally, the rugged embossed board and strong column-made solid structure have been constructed in such a way that it can hold up to 44 lbs, whereas the whole tree itself weighs 62.8 lbs.
The 23.6 x 19.6 x 68 inches tree is covered by skin-friendly flannel for your cat’s ultimate comfort. It also comes with a sisal rope-covered auxiliary ladder and 2 leveled perches for your cat to jump on the upper tiers. Moreover, there is a strap, to prevent the tower from tipping over.
However, the large cats will face a bit of difficulty in climbing the tiers as they are not wide enough, but they are just perfect for average-sized cats.
Nevertheless, it’s quite sturdy, stable, comfortable, and one of the best cat trees for a small space to go for!
- Cat-friendly and non-toxic materials have been used
- Can adjust multiple numbers of cats at a time, super stable
- The plush covering is smooth to the nose and paws of your cat or litter
- Promotes physical activity of your pet along with mental relief.
- Effortlessly adjusts and improve the quality of any place
- The levels are not wide enough for larger cats
- The hammocks pull the bar down a bit when a heavy cat sits on it
FURHAVEN Pet -Tiger Tough Tall Cat (model no. 97207 )
- FUN AND PLAY: The tall cat tree tower playground features plenty of activities and entertainment to keep your cat engaged and mentally stimulated, such as sisal posts, plush ball toys, a prey toy, a hanging rope, and an interactive cat IQ busy box
- TOWER DESIGN: The towering multi-level design of the cat tree playground promotes climbing and exercise, which helps encourage and motivate felines into a healthier and active lifestyle
- SCRATCH POST: The cat scratching posts are wrapped in sisal fiber, which carries the rough, bark-like texture of a tree to better satisfy your cat's scratching needs; sisal is also durable, long-lasting, and economical
- DEDICATED LOUNGING SPACE: The cat tower is designed with two separate cat condo hideouts, providing a super cozy nestling and burrowing space for more than one kitty
- PRODUCT DETAILS: Silver Gray; 19.7" x 19.7" x 69.3"
Next up, there is this ultimate traditional cat tree from Furhaven Pet Products, which is like a playset plus cat tree. A variety of play toys adorn this cute tall yet accommodating tree, making it one of the most versatile cat trees out in the market!
As you take a look through this tall cat stand, you’ll see there are loads of amusing things complementing this tower. Firstly, there are 2 separate condo hideouts joined together by a stair, just like a duplex home for your cat. Then there is an interactive cat IQ busy box at the apex, as the name says, it will keep him busy as he peaks inside to see what’s there. After that, there are some engaging toys like a dangling fake mouse toy, a rope toy, a springy wand toy, and a hanging ball. What more would any cat want to keep himself entertained?
Let’s come to the specifications. This is a silver-gray colored 19.7×19.7x 69.3 inches tree. It weighs 41.45 lbs and can hold 2-3 average-sized cats. There are fabric-covered cat shelves, cat houses, and perches of different shapes and sizes. And lastly, there are 2 poles wholly covered in sisal ropes.
However, there is a tiny bit of a problem, the top hideout can’t fit in extra-large cats.
That being said, all of the elements of the playground feature a plethora of entertainment and activity, which in turn will keep your precious pet both happy and healthy!
- Stimulating toys and scratching posts helps relieve stress
- Healthier lifestyle through active climbing, playing, and mental stimulation
- Sisal twined scratching post with bark-like texture to satisfy the scratching instinct
- Plush fabric surface help the lounge or rest comfortably
- Easy to clean by spot washing through wet cloth and vacuuming
- One of the platforms juts out a little bit past the base area
- If the condo could be more spacious, cats would enjoy more
FEANDREA Cat Tree, Large Cat Tower 64.6 Inches
- All-Around Comfort: As your cats rest on the perches of this tall cat tree, they’ll be enveloped in soft plush, with a filled-to-the-brim cushion and sides for cozy comfort all day long
- Room to Spare: This multi-level cat tree comes with a spacious cat cave that’s 19.7”L x 11.8”W x 10.2”H. There’s enough room for cats big or small to have fun, hide, and play
- Pompom, Fun Fun: What’s more fun than a pompom? 3 pompoms, of course. They’re removable and come with sticks, so you can use them to play with your cats on or off this fun cat activity tree
- Spare Pompom: Whether your cat had a little too much fun with a pompom or you’re not a fan of bells, this fun cat tower comes with a spare pompom without a bell if the need strikes
- Blissful Hammock: After a long day of chasing pompoms or climbing up and down, the comfortable and cozy hammock at the bottom of this cat condo lets your cats unwind and get ready for even more fun
Be it your cuddly kitten or active tomcats, this 64.4-inch tall, 39.7 lbs cat tree tower from Feandrea is surely going to appeal to your pet. This is the best cat tree for two cats for playing hide-and-seek, goofing around with fur balls, or simply jumping around!
According to the designers’ survey, this tower can accommodate two cats, each of which can weigh up to 15.4 pounds. The designers have examined this accuracy by making their own cats and taking their feedback, great, isn’t it?
Let’s see what this tree includes! There are 2 well-upholstered perches with raised edges to ease and relax, 1 cozy hideout for playing hide-and-seek or fetch, 1 soft basket and 1 hammock for taking sweet naps, 3 removable rods with fur balls to enjoy their leisure time with, 1 play rope as felines like to play with strings. Additionally, it has a reinforced base and an anti-tip to ensure that there is no complication in terms of stability and safety.
The structure of this light gray cat post is pretty robust owing to the top-class materials used in making it. High-density premium particle boards and robust supporting tubes firmly construct the whole system. And it is enveloped by fluffy plush fabric.
One downside of this tree is that the sisal rope is thinly twined around the pole, making it susceptible to damage.
To keep your cat mentally engaged and stimulated when you are not around, this cat tree will play a significant role. Get yourself this perfect hangout place soon!
- Durable construction with strong base and column, and robust anti-toppling fittings
- Wide plates on each tier to make even big cats comfortable
- For extra softness, padded beds are wrapped in plush fabric
- Condo ensures added security and privacy during a comfortable nap time
- Comes with a detailed manual for easy installation of the tree
- The basket leans as a heavy cat goes inside it
- The furballs might tear as the string holding it isn’t that durable
FEANDREA 63.8 inches Sturdy Cat Tree with Feeding Bowl
- Cats-Only Club: Proud furry felines don't like it when their dog-roommate steals their food and rubs it in their face by wagging his tail. That's why there's an exclusive cat food bowl high up on this scratching tree
- For Little Kittens and Fluffy, Chubby Cats: If you have a whole flock of cats at home or if your house-tiger has become a little pudgy, the extra-large hammock, sleeping cave, cuddly basket and numerous platforms provide plenty of space
- Now More Stable: Whether a muscular Ragdoll cat or a large Savannah cat is prowling around in your home, this climbing tree offers extra stability thanks to anti-toppling devices, a base reinforced with wooden strips and robust sisal poles
- Lofty Height Retreat: Your cat can retreat to the cuddly upholstered viewing platform at a height of 64.6" if the hustle and bustle in your home becomes too much for her, or if she wants to rest after a wild mouse hunt
- Surprise Your Feline Friends: Treat your cats with this cat condo as a gift, and give them a cozy place to climb, scratch, and relax
Yet another amazing one from Feandrea, this cozy and functional tree with scratching post and feeding bowl offers your feline companion more than enough space for refreshment and relaxation!
If your cat wants a homely feeling, this tree is great for him! First of all, this tree has got a mellow condo where he can shelter himself in the warmth and softness. Then there is a hammock and an upholstered perch to melt into and enjoy the day. More importantly, there is a specially designed pet bowl where he can enjoy his most loved meals. And if he wants to entertain himself, there are furry balls and sisal ropes too. All of this makes this tree a complete dwell place.
To meet the special necessity of your cat, stability has been considered an important aspect. To make the whole thing durable anti-toppling fittings and carb-certified natural particle boards have been used to construct the whole tree, and the base plate is fortified by additional wood strips and. However, there is not enough side support for the top cushiony perch, which is a drawback for this tree.
It’s a 40.7 lbs modern cat tree with dimensions 21.7 x 19.7 x 63.8 inches, making it a good option for small apartments. Moreover, the smokey gray color goes just perfect with the rest of your apartment.
- Anti toppling fittings and batten make sure that the whole structure is 2 times secured
- Padded perches and spacious bedroom like condos provide utmost comfort
- Promotes activity of your cat through jumping, climbing, and playing around
- The animal-friendly cover is soft to the skin and nose of your cat
- The dimensions are up to the mark making it the best cat tree for small spaces.
- If your small cat isn’t athletic, he might face some difficulty in climbing the tiers
- The basket is secured with only one hook, so it’s not that sturdy
FEANDREA Multi-Level Cat Tree for Big Cats
- [Exclusive Luxury for Cats] Your feline friends need a cozy home of their own to play, take a nap or jump around; this cat house is sure to be their dream-come-true
- [All-in-One Relaxing Spot] Roomy condo and plush hammock offer luxurious napping experience; top perches with raised edge allow your cat to rest on its head while watching over the house
- [Stability Is Always Priority] Constructed by particleboard and strengthened with battens at the bottom to ensure overall stability; anti-toppling fittings are included for double security
- [Sisal-Covered Scratching Posts] Reinforced posts (Dia. 3.4") are wrapped with natural sisal rope to allow nail scratching and promote exercising; this cat tree is the perfect spot for your cats to jump around
- [Make Your Cats Happy] Spoil your cats with this scratching tree so they won't feel lonely when you’re away, and let them play and relax in comfort
Do you own a Chausie, Maine coon, British shorthair, or any other massive cat who needs a playtoy? If yes, then this cat tree from Deandrea is the one for you.
This smoky gray elegant multi-level condo tree is the best cat tree for big cats, and it is quite astounding that it remains standstill even when a 25-pound cat monkeys around it. Moreover, he’ll fit inside the spacious yet snuggly condo and perches just fine.
For your knowledge, this all-in-one relaxation spot includes a cozy cabin, a swinging hammock, some stable perches, and two padded resting spots at the top. To ensure sheer solidity, each of them is constructed with carb-certified natural particle boards and fortified with battens at the base. Moreover, to make sure that the security is utmost, anti-toppling fittings are also included. The product dimension is 23.6 x 20.9 x 59.1 inches, and it weighs about 40 pounds.
There is a little issue, some of the customers complain that the quality of the sisal rope is not up to the mark. However, you get some benefits too. Firstly, it comes with well-written instructions to install without any fuss. And not to mention, to save your furniture from getting shredded, the supporting posts are wrapped in durable sisal ropes.
A nice blend of the functional hammock, condo, and scratching posts which give a sense and aestheticism- perfect space-saving tree for huge indoor cats!
- Generous recreation spots and perching posts make it the best cat tree for large cats
- Super rugged construction and well-organized design
- The carpeting is done with soft and fleecy plush to give your cat comfort
- Any place is a perfect spot for this tree and complements the house nicely
- Easy to put together as there is a well-guided manual
- The top resting spot is a bit unstable
- The hammock is comfortable but finds it difficult to hold fat cats
HEY-BROTHER Multi-Level Cat Tree Condo for Large Cats
- CHECK OUT HIGHLIGHTS OF CAT TREE: Step-like jump multi-layer structure design; For more cats use; 1 roomy condos; 1 basket; 2 top large platform with internal extra-thick mat; Funny toys; Natural sisal rope.
- MULTIFUNCTIONAL SPECIAL DESIGN: Step-like jump multi-layer structure design of cat tower, convenient for cat's scratching, climbing, sleeping, and exercising; 1 roomy condos 1 basket and 1 sturdy hammock offer luxurious napping experience for more cats use; interactive jingly balls and sisal twine to play with.
- COSY TO LOUNGE & EASY TO CLEAN: Top perch with thick padding at the bottom and rim makes a perfect napping lounge; ultra-soft plush gives the smoothest touch that your kitten will never get enough of, and raised edge of this perch allow your cat rest on its head while watching over the house.
- STABILITY IS ALWAYS PRIORITY: Anti-toppling fittings are included for double security; Constructed by CARB-certified natural particle boards and strengthened with battens at the bottom to ensure overall stability; Reinforced posts are wrapped with natural sisal rope to allow nail scratching and promote exercising; satisfying the instincts of your restless kitten.
- EASY TO ASSEMBLE AND NICE LOOKING: Equipped with detailed instructions for quick and easy installation; easy to clean with high quality materials; fits in any room corner while adding an extra air of tastefulness with its classic color choices; perfect for large kitties/adult cats.
The more the levels in your cat tree, the more leisure activity for your cat. A 7 tiered tower with a condo, a basket, perches, and a hammock for your big fur baby is cool, isn’t it?
This tree features a roomy condo and a plush cradle for your cat to nestle into whenever he feels like resting. Or he can melt into the cushioned platform at the peak while having a sunbath and enjoying the view. And if he needs a tiny break from playing, he can recharge his batteries by resting on the bed like perches
When he is high-spirited and in a sportive mood, there are jingly balls to amuse and entertain himself. And if he can also exercise scratching on the sisal wrapped scratching post whenever that instinct urges.
The smoky gray-colored tree is 63 inches tall, 17,72 inches wide, and weighs about 40.7 lbs. And the structure is made with high-quality particleboard and batten and covered in plush fabric. Interestingly, it can hold a cat weighing up to 22 lbs. So whether you have a cute kitty or giant furball, this tree is good to go.
There is a little downside though. The basket somewhat bents when a heavy-weight cat rests on it.
Keeping that aside, do you know what makes this tower out of the ordinary? It’s tall and sturdy enough for your fur friend of any size and age, at the same time a piece of easily adjustable cat furniture.
- Build with anti toppling fittings to make sure there are two times the security
- Detailed instructions are given for effortless assembling and installation
- Promotes healthy scratching instincts of cats
- The spacious condo provides solitude when your cat wants to spend some lonely time
- Certified particle boards and battens provide optimum sturdiness.
- Can’t stand the pent up energy that cats release through zoomies
- The basket hook bents when a heavy cat sits on it
RABBITGOO Cat Tree Cat Tower 61″ for Indoor Cats
- (Spacious & Versatile Fun Center) - No matter your kitten wants to overlook the world on the top perch, melt into the luxury deep hammock, or feel spoiled in the cozy cradle, this multi-purpose cat tree works perfectly as a recreation paradise! Your furry friends can play with the interactive hanging ball and loop, tour freely in their castle across the platforms, or just be lazy inside the warm condo - Exploration never ends!
- (Designed to Fulfill Your Cat's Nature) - This indoor cat tower is a go-to spot for your cat to play, exercise, and relax. Multiple scratching posts reinforced with natural sisal rope will satisfy your cat’s instinct of scratching. Multiple layers and ladder also meet your feline’s climbing nature. The cozy cat condo is a perfect hideaway for your sensitive baby to enjoy privacy. The top perch with raised edge feeds your cat’s desire to look out the window and to take a sunbath on sunny days
- (Sturdy Construction for Maximum Safety) - Crafted of heavy-duty particle wood, the strengthened base plates double secure the overall stability so this tall cat house won’t shake or fall when your cat jumps in or out. The robust posts are made of high-density particle wood tubes which can bear lots of weight and hold all platforms firmly without any wobbling, ideal for large kittens and average cats
- (Superior Quality Materials) - All platforms and supporting posts are made of strong P2-grade particle wood, ensuring the safety of your restless cat while jumping up and down this cat climbing tower. The skin-friendly plush covering gives feline-friendly softness and optimum warmth which your cat will never get enough of. The durable sisal rope allows your cat to sharpen the nails while saving your delicate furniture from scratches
- (Easy Assembly Cat Tree) - Easy-to-use cat playground equipped with detailed graphic instructions for hassle-free installation. Overall dimension - 26.3” L x 19.6” W x 61” H (67x50x155cm). This attractive cat trees and towers in elegant gray will blend nicely with your room decor as a piece of modern cat furniture. A purrrfect gift for both your kitten and your sweet home!
Is your kitten all frisky and fun-loving? If so, this tower is absolutely perfect for him, because it has a little bit of every plaything. To bring this review to an end, there’s the 61-inch, 33.3 lbs sumptuous cat tree tower from Rabbitgoo for small space.
Let’s talk about the construction first. On the bottom, you’ll see 2 steady and stout wooden bases which hold the whole structure securely. As you go up, a ladder, a cat condo, some perching spots, a basket, and a resting spot stand on 4 supporting posts, all of them robustly made with P2 grade particle engineered wood. To finish off, the whole tower is covered in skin-friendly plush faux-fur.
This light grey-colored tree has got some engaging playthings and resting spots. If your kitty wants a cozy place to melt into, there’s a cat hammock. And If he wants to hide out and live in a small cozy place, he can go inside the condo. Again, there is a cushiony perch at the peak for your pet to have a view of the whole landscape while resting.
When he is in a playful mood, he can climb the ladder, exercise scratching on the supporting posts twined with sisal ropes, or goof around with the furball. However, the big cats will face a bit of difficulty while using the perches as they are a bit small.
Not only your pet, but you also get some benefits from this tower. Firstly, it blends well with any type of interior decoration. And secondly, you can assemble it easily without any hassle.
A 5 tiered structure with diversified relaxing and recreation spots, a stout and substantial, yet reposeful construction for your kitty, and a great piece of cat furniture for small space-what more would you want in a cat tree?
- High-quality particle boards and engineered wood gives it ample stability and rigidity
- The plush cushiony perch gives optimum warmth and softness to relax
- The cat-friendly faux covering is gentle to the paws and nose of your pet
- Sisal post for scratching keeps your furniture safe from cat paws.
- Incorporates nicely with the overall home decoration
- The perches are a tiny bit short in width for larger cats
- Not for multiple cat playing
How do you keep a cat entertained in a small apartment?
A small apartment can be a reason for boredom for your feline friend, which in turn will lead to aggression, destructive behavior, and want for more and more food. Even if you spend some part of your day playing with them, they need some permanent source of entertainment. You don’t necessarily need to buy any equipment, just making some adjustments will do.
- If you are on a budget, the best thing you can do is buy floor to ceiling cat trees for small spaces
- Cats love to have a clear vantage point. So, arrange a shelf or make levels to help him get up the window sill and enjoy.
- Get the cat something or some spot to scratch on. Place some scratching post on keep sandpaper on places
- A low-budget option is to buy your cat some toys. A string toy, puzzle toys, some soft toys are great
- Hide treats around the home for your pet cat to find
- You can arrange a warm spot for the litter of your furbaby.
Where is the best place to put a cat tree?
The cat tree is a great choice for relaxation as well as physical activities. If you are looking to purchase one for your pet, first you should decide where it can fit well in your apartment. You should also keep in mind that the perfect spot to keep a cat tree is a socially significant place where the whole view is clear to your cat.
If you have a commodious bedroom, why not keep the tree near the bed? This way, you can keep your cat near you and he’ll also feel safe. Again, the living space and dining room are also great options as people usually hang out there. However, beware of keeping your pet in garage or laundry rooms as they might feel left out there.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- What type of cat tree should I get for a small apartment?
The best cat trees for a small apartment are the ones with cat-friendly and non-toxic scratching posts, hideaways, playtoys, and perches- as cats need entertainment throughout the day. Interestingly, the 62.2-inch Bewishome cat tree comes with all this
- What should I do to make my small apartment cat-friendly?
Space-saving cat tree, cat condo, ripple rug, scratching surfaces, window perches, playtoys, and litter box can be included to make a small apartment cat-friendly.
- Which one is the best cat tree for small spaces?
The best cat tree for small spaces is the 63.3-inch sturdy cat tree from Feandrea, the dimensions being perfect enough to fit into little space
- Does my cat really need a cat tree?
In order to save your furniture and yourself from cat conflicts and destructive behavior, it’s good to include cat trees in your home.
- Why won’t my cats sleep in their cat condo anymore?
Reasons why your cat is not sleeping in his condo, maybe the temperature, height, or maybe he is scared of something.
- Is it okay if I have a cat in a small apartment?
If you can integrate cat-friendly toys, hideaways, and resting spots in your apartment, cats really will happily live there.
For an alarmed and anxious cat, a cat tree is a sheltered haven providing him a sense of security; for a high spirited cat, it’s a fun place to vent out his energy; for a lazy cat, it’s a homey place to laze around; and for small kittens, it’s their set up to view the world better.
The above-mentioned best cat trees for small apartments will not only prove useful as your cat’s leisure playtoy but also be a stress buster for you. No more cleaning up the mess your cat makes around the whole house, and no more worrying about your precious furniture. So select the best one for your most precious pet cat and gift him with a great tree of joy straightaway!
Leave a Reply