Best Handmade Jewelry for Trendy Women
For people who love to accessorize themselves, jewelry is a specialty. If it is the best handmade jewelry, the esteem is more so. One small piece can make a huge difference in your outfit.
There is so much going on in the market, that homemade jewelry is a firm example of uniqueness and hence stands out in both showing and saying.
Painting, carving, beading and various other techniques have been used at these times to make some of the very coll jewelry you will lay your eyes on.
Handmade jewelers make use of many precious stones and metals to make the pieces look attractive. Metals such as brass, copper, silver, gold, and gemstones such as quartz, crystal, coral, turquoise, opal, amethyst are readily used in making some of the best custom jewelry; about which we plan to discuss here.
- 1 Best Earrings
- 2 Best Necklace
- 3 Best Wedding Rings
- 4 Why You Should Buy the Best Handmade Jewelry
- 5 Final Words
Whoever said cheap earrings can not make one of the best earrings for women, is a big fat liar. That is because it isn’t the price of an earring that determines its beauty.
It is the artwork, the craftsmanship and the thing of beauty itself. If you can pass your cheap custom earrings as a graceful token of handicrafts, it is better than some of the most expensive ones. Here are 3 of them:
Adita Gold 14K White Opal Gemstone Dangling Earrings
Do not fool yourself with the word dangling. The earring is dangling in a very harmless and delicate manner, or will as soon as you put it on.
What is generally understood by dangling earrings that they should feel heavy on the ears and give a pulling sensation on the earlobe?
It should be heavily adorned with jewels and be a spectacle so much that you have to shift your attention from the wearer to the earring. At least this is the case in most Asian countries. But the fact that a dangling earring can be simple, subtle, and everything opposite to what we just mentioned, is enough for the wearer’s sake.
This cute little piece from Adita Gold is like a drop of snow hanging from the earlobe. It has a central white Opal gemstone, which is famously known for flashing multicolored lights as a characteristic. The brilliant and vibrant colors of Opal celebrate fall, in a sense. And this is why it is the October birthstone. This miniature rainbow of a gemstone, set across a white background, is surrounded by yellow gold in the circumference and above it. This is how the earring is structured.
The White Opal earring is handmade by a local artisan of Israel. The gold present in the formation is 14K solid gold and deems high quality. The presence of opal means that you will have to handle it with as much care as possible since it is very delicate.
And as solid gold has been used in the making, there should be no allergic reaction to your skin upon wearing it. The earring itself is 8 mm in diameter whereas the drop length of the dangling piece is 16 mm. This isn’t resizable. However, if you want, you can get a matching pendant with it.
Even if it is sturdy, the presence of opal means it will need good handling.
- Very lovable to look at and wear.
- Nicely crafted.
- Very lightweight and comfortable as opposed to other dangling earrings.
- Sturdy enough.
- No allergic reaction.
- May be too small for some likings.
- Even if it is sturdy, the presence of opal means it will need good handling.
Adita Gold 14K White Opal Gemstone Teardrop Earrings
Here’s another one that has Opal in it. You might wonder why we are bringing back Opal, or maybe not. The mesmerizing display of colors and patterns that Opal has to offer bounded craftily enough to be adorned with, is the one sole reason.
If you are a woman who is on to her date night, has just received an anniversary gift (did you know, Opal is usually given at the 14th year marking your marriage), or are a bride that will be out for her big day in a few days’ time, you would want something precious along with you.
This symbol of purity and hope and a rather protecting birthstone, as some belief, is a matchless beauty. Diamonds are for everyone and can be all somewhat similar, however differently they are crafted. But each Opal is different from the other. And what is essential is that it is formed of rain! Perfect for the forest-gals and rain-lovers.
What you also need to take a look at, in the case of this earring is that it features a teardrop shape. The Opal forms of water and the teardrop, of course, form water too, signifying the harmony.
The Teardrop shape is said to be connected with emotions and feelings. So there is not only beauty that you have on your ears. There is so much more to the beautiful earring that meets the eyes!
Here, also, the central Opal, dazzling as it is, is shaped like a teardrop and bounded with solid 14K gold on the circumference by the same local Israelite artisan we had previously talked of.
The teardrop shape is sometimes addressed as the pear shape. So do not be alarmed if you are given one of such. Calling it pear-shaped instead of teardrop probably makes things less guilty and more hearty. It is 7*10 mm in size and comes with hooks.
- Pretty to look at.
- Fantastically picks up the colors in the light.
- Adds sparkle and lots of compliments to you.
- Gave a little discomfort when first worn to users.
Adita Gold 14K Blue Opal Gemstone Teardrop Earrings
The last one from the same manufacturer and last of the teardrop-shaped earrings is the third one from Anita Gold. We decided to include it for the spectacular color it shows. It is said that the color blue always soothes the eyes of the seer. Blue has a calming effect on the eyes, and it is probably because we feel so light and amazing seeing the blue skies and oceans all around us.
Blue is often named with the likes of wisdom, loyalty, trust, intelligence, and creativity. No matter how bland of an outfit you are wearing, it can instantly lift the whole look by drawing attention to your ears and face. When all of this is combined in an Opal, who could rejoice but us! A blue Opal is all these and so much more. It has all the effects the color blue has, but is sparkles and dazzles as the color came to life.
It gives you a sense of self-confidence and prevents the ghost of inferiority that haunts some of the best of us. Spiritually, we don’t know how strong it stands.
But visually, this is supposed to work, given that the piece has been crafted so beautifully, that even if you are feeling under-confident of your outfit and what you are feeling that day, your mood, etc.; this earring can lift your mood and shower you with compliments, making you feel better and braver.
It is of the same size we discussed a little earlier. It has a width of 7 mm and a length of 10 mm. And is structured in the shape of a teardrop, surrounded by 14K gold strings. We thank the local artisan at Israel for crafting this beautiful feast for the eye.
- Beautifully crafted earrings that emit a stunning glow.
- Comes in a pretty package.
- Not so big to be showy, not so small to be unnoticed and hence the perfect size.
- Excellent combination of blue and gold.
- Makes an impressive gift.
- Clasps well.
- Not big size
Here we will talk about some of the best necklaces. There are several different necklaces for women available for women in the market, toned in gold, silver, brass and even terracotta.
But there are beautiful necklaces handmade for the woman of your life, be it your mom, daughter, wife or even necklaces for your girlfriend. Here are 4 we thought you would find useful.
Amazinite 14K Handmade Gold Necklace with Cubic Zirconia
Cubic Zirconia is regularly referred to as CZ, of course using their initials. In terms of its brilliance and clarity of crystals, Zirconia resembles Diamonds. But instead of being made in and by nature, Zirconia is man-made, synthetically, and this crystalline material is colorless, hard and near-flawless. Although it is somewhat similar to diamonds, it is cheaper than that. So this is an affordable alternative to diamonds.
You can make it in different colors to simulate the properties and colors that a diamond shows upon glittering. It is really hard upon the naked eye to find differences between CZ and diamonds. This is why it is very publicly used, and as now we will see it is present in this handmade necklace.
This is a station necklace, made of yellow gold and round CZs. It has a classic design with classic Cubic Zirconias set by the hands into the gold bezels and connected with the gold cable-like chain.
For the record, station necklaces are our favorite for a sophisticated, polished look. It is delicate and correspondingly elegant. It can be frequently layered with other chains that you own. If you find it long enough, you can wrap it around your neck twice to get the layered look. This one is 16 inches and has a lobster claw clasp. The stones have a dimension of 4*4*4.
- Has sparkly stone in every inch.
- Very pretty and glittery.
- Well-done bezel setting.
- Can be worn with many things.
- Can be very mildly pointy on the side which is adjacent to the skin due to the stones being set.
Adita Gold 14K White Gold Opal Necklace
Did you know a necklace and a pendant aren’t the same things?
We didn’t have half as much clue until we found out that pendants and necklaces are different. We were almost always using them interchangeably.
But guys, listen. If you know it already, you can skip this part. For those of you who don’t know, necklaces are the things/jewelry suspended “around” the neck. We said “things” because as kids we have wrapped our neck with so many peculiarities that each of them could be a legacy of necklaces.
You get the idea, right?
Pendants, on the other hand, are completely different. They are the ornament that is “suspended” from another piece of jewelry, namely, the necklaces. So what wraps or hands around your neck is the necklace and what is dangling from there is actually the pendant. In that sense, lockets can be pendants. We’ve been using lockets basically for all these years, please forgive us.
This will set your idea on how this piece is crafted. Here, there is a gold necklace. From this gold, the necklace hangs the Opal pendant. This Opal pendant is the same one we had been talking on the very first earring reviewed in today’s article. You can buy the set altogether if you love Opal already.
The 12 mm Opal gemstone hangs and is surrounded by gold lining and reflects the colors of the rainbow from the wearer. It is a round stone of beauty and grace.
- Worth the money.
- Beautiful to look at.
- The gold chain can be replaced with a chain of your choice, keeping the pendant.
- Can be sent as a gift.
- The gold chain is a little delicate.
Zoe Lev Jewelry 14K Gold Side-Initial Necklace
Initials jewelry has been common and in vogue since as long as the 14/15th century. You can buy an initial necklace for yourself or someone special. Many top Hollywood actresses wear initial/monogram necklaces that are statement-making pieces.
But as you would expect, an initials chain isn’t only meant to be an initial of your name only. It can be of a loved one you are distant from, be if a parent, be of your favorite pet, or can signify a special letter that is close to your heart. Initials letter does not necessarily mean they have to be letters.
They can be numbers as well, replicating a special date of someone’s birth, a new journey, etc. And the good thing remains that you need not wear one single letter across your neck. If you want to live with all the members of your family at all times, you can layer the initials of every one of them and wear them.
From what we really have seen about initials chains is that they tend to be central or carry the whole name/abbreviation, but are placed in the center of the chain, no matter if it is a choker or a long-hanging one.
But this one we will be talking about here is a distinguished, unique and very captivating side initial chain. Here, the initial isn’t situated in the center, but on one side, grabbing attention and compliments.
The asymmetric initial is placed on a cable-link chain, and if you don’t like the yellow color of gold, you can change it to rose gold or white chain. This is a huge twist on the modern initial necklaces. The initials will have a dimension of .30*.30 inches and comes in a beautifully packaged box. Also, there is a spring clasp on the back of the chain.
- Has the perfect length.
- Feels very lightweight on the neck.
- Can be sent as a gift with a card for the recipient.
- Nicely crafted and shaped initial.
- looks short
Zoe Lev Jewelry Gold Segment Chain
Here is the last gold necklace for women that we intend to suggest. It is from the same manufacturer of the initial chain. You might wonder how a segmented chain is different from the station chain. Because from afar, they don’t seem to be that much different.
Station necklaces actually have “stations” in them. Let’s break it down for you. In the gold station necklace, we mentioned a few minutes ago, the zirconia cubes were being placed as the occupants of the said stations. Just as we know the trains occupying the station platforms.
In a segment necklace, there isn’t anything to be placed “inside” anything, that is, nothing is stationed and nothing acts as the station. Here there are literal segments, only in the manner that they give the monotonous shape of a necklace some “breaks”.
This segment chain is made of 14k gold. It is a cable-link chain that has gold circles in the form of the breaks or segments we have been talking about in the previous paragraph. This is what makes it different from station necklaces. The chain itself proposes segments with its own materials.
You can choose the length and the color of the chain for yourself from this jeweler. Also, if you want to add or remove something to totally personalize the chain, you can do that as well. Adding charm lockets are also possible if you speak with them personally.
- Just enough dainty.
- Can be customized for shape.
- Simple yet elegant.
- Setting one’s own sizes can be hard if you don’t know where to look at.
Best Wedding Rings
Here we will be talking about some beautiful engagement rings. You could also call them beautiful and somewhat cheap engagement rings since we want our list to be all-affordable and accessible.
But if you are wondering that buying cheap wedding rings, however affordable, aren’t good choices for engagement rings that you will sit back and look at for a lifetime.
This is why we came up with some of the best custom wedding rings, engraved engagement rings, and cool wedding rings for you. Here are 3 of them:
RJewelry Morganite and Rose Gold Diamond Trio Wedding Ring
This 2,25 Carat wedding ring is a set in itself. It is a beautiful trio of the actual wing and two wedding bands. In the original ring, there is a 1.25-carat morganite in the center and is surrounded by a halo-like structure of white, sparkly diamonds.
The entire set weighs 2,25 carat including this center of attention and the two side-heroes. The floral shape and form of the ring gives off a beautiful token of love and grace in the ring and hence can be a perfect piece for yourself or the lady of your life.
This handmade ring can be customized as you wish. If you want to change the gemstone, you can easily do that. You can have your birthstone to match with the central jewel of your wedding ring if you don’t want morganite to take the place. Also, if you want engravings and designs that you want to add or remove, that can be done as well. It is a resizable ring with plenty of available sizes.
- The bands aren’t too wide.
- The ring itself is beautiful to look at.
- Fits perfectly and is lightweight.
- Looks better in person.
RJewelry Morganite and Black Diamond Wedding Ring
Here is another one from the same manufacturer. But before we talk about that, we need to tell you why Morganite is so famous that it is questioning the place of diamonds in engagement rings.
Morganites are semi-precious and rare stones. It has a very beautiful peach/pink-toned vibe that makes it so appealing. It has excellent durability and brilliance, not to mention the warm overtones of rose-pink. Their affordability is what makes them a daily-wearable ring.
This gemstone is also a symbol of Divine Love. It is supposed to bring emotions and compassions and is hence seen as a perfect stone to wear for weddings.
This engagement ring is as beautiful as the last. The central Morganite crystal is 1 carat. This time, instead of being surrounded by a halo of whites, it has a halo of black diamonds enveloping the beauty within.
The total weight of the ring is 1.25 carats. Instead of having two bands on two sides of the ring, it comes with a single band, and you can try wearing it on a different finger altogether instead of wearing on one and the same. A very pretty black and pink combination of jewels.
- Resizable and available in many sizes.
- The combination of rose gold and black is very pretty to look at and unique.
- Very petite and delicate looking.
- Perfect sparkle that gets you a lot of compliments.
- Little bit expensive
RJewelry Oval-cut Diamond Ring
This is very similar to what we discussed first. The main difference is that this is an oval-cut shape. It has the same central Morganite. Another is that it isn’t surrounded by white diamonds this time. The morganite crystal itself weighs 1.25 carats whereas the bands all together with the whole thing weigh 2.25 carats.
This comes with 2 wedding bands and can be delightfully worn on the two sides of the ring. This trio is handmade from scratch and hence can be worked up with any design and pattern of your choice if you care enough to tell them and modify it.
The metal you can choose from is rose gold and gold. And the material can be these two and morganite. You can have the shape of the stone, the weight and the clarity changed.
- Absolutely beautiful.
- Can be customized according to your wish.
- Very smart and lightweight
- Very expensive
Why You Should Buy the Best Handmade Jewelry
Lately, handmade jewelry has been all that trendsetters are raging about. The fact that jewelry makers and artisans infuse so much of love and attention into the pieces that they are evident to be masterpieces, and not anything regular.
A matter of genuine astonishment is that these handmade jewelry are actually an investment compared to what is mass-produced and world-wide available in the flagship stores and shopping malls. Here are 7 different reasons why you should be buying handmade jewelry:
- Not subject to mass-production machinery: By definition, handmade jewelry skips the machine and fall under the scrutiny and craftsmanship of the “hands” of the artisans. Soldering, sawing, carving, and shaping happens to them without being treated by machine. If it is a machine, you can crank out multiple units per hour but if the artisan crafts it by his hand, he can only produce a limited number of pieces in the same amount of time.
- Value of time: To produce a single piece of handmade jewelry it takes a lot of time since there is no machinery involved. Designers often spend plenty of time in designing and finalizing a single piece. Sometimes it takes even weeks for a beautifully crafted piece to come out.
- Process of making: The maker holds a particular relationship with each design he creates. The value inherent in each piece results from the process of making. Every curve and line of the jewelry is intimate with the hands of the craftsman and they are put there intentionally per piece unlike the machine-made rivals, which follow a single design in almost all the products. Naturally, it takes a lot of energy as well.
- Materials required: In the case of handmade jewelry the quality of the material is usually better than when mass-produced in the machine. In the factories, sometimes dirty materials, unknown alloys, and God knows what is mixed with the metal to create the pieces, thanks to establishing economies of scale. Highly reputable suppliers are often the source of the materials used in making handmade jewelry.
- Sustainability: Often, jewelry-makers are ethical enough to produce sustainable pieces for their clients. Since being sustainable is directly linked to an increment in cost, most of the factory-produced jewelry is sourced from shady places and at a very low purchasing cost, sacrificing both quality and standards. In this case, suppliers should also share the same level of ethics to ensure that nothing goes wrong. Products produced on a small scale and following the ethics of sustainability almost always ensure the highest of qualities.
- Quality: So why are small-scale productions related to the highest qualities? That is because the ability to track and control what is going on in the steps of the process from start to finish, is only possible when you are making a small batch; not when you have too much going on under your nose. Artisans are always proud of what they produce by the hands, far more than what is produced by the machines. They usually don’t let lower-quality, inferior-grade products leave their art room of jewelry with their name on it, which doesn’t amaze the eyes.
- Made with love locally: Buying from local artisans is one of the fashion trends these days. Promoting local artisans, helping them grow their business, making them recognized and promoting the specialty of that locality is a humbling and honoring matter. The crafters infuse their love in all that they make, not to get recognition, but to give it their best. It is our responsibility to value them for their work. Also, these one-of-kind products deserve value from us. No two handmade things are the same. If you buy handmade jewelry, you’re the only one in the world that has that, and no matter if it is the same design, the artisan can never make another copy as they did for you. Very unique and mesmerizing, isn’t it?
So you see, there are plenty of reasons to buy handmade jewelry other than beautifying yourself.
This brings us to the end of the best handmade jewelry in the form of three beautiful things: rings, necklaces, and earrings. You can create a set from these on your own or look for corresponding and matching pieces from your manufacturer.
Even if you choose to wear them singularly, you will reap the benefits of beauty just as fine. You will get all the compliments unless you meet Jealous Jane from the block! Be content with what you are buying and don’t forget to add a dash of confidence to look your best.