There is no denying that the best wedding rings are tough to find if you don’t know where to start. Well, let us help you here. We’ll let you start right now!
But let us spill a little tea before we are into business. Did you know, men weren’t so meant to wear rings until the later 20th century?
Women have had the luxury from prehistoric times, (not much of a luxury if you think hair-locks and twisted reeds) but men, nope. But now the times have changed, and the men too have to wear a mark of no longer being free to take and being bounded by domestic love.
But there is a myriad of choices, in terms of simplicity and complexity, metal and material, color and shape in choosing what the men must stick with for the rest of their lives. We’re here to help with 3 simple and elegant rings for him, that also happen to be cheap wedding rings.
- 1 Best Wedding Rings for Men
- 2 Conclusion
Best Wedding Rings for Men
These are some tolerably cheap engagement rings. Now don’t think that just because they are affordable engagement rings, they are not worth your time. And don’t think at all that their affordability makes them less precious. Here are our 3 picks for the best engagement rings:
Wedding Band Ring 8mm for Men
This is the first of the Tungsten wedding rings on our list today. Such rings can be very stylish and affordable at the same time. The style of this ring is meant for the modern men who love simplicity yet uniqueness in their accessories.
This is a great ring for you to buy if you are planning to take matching rings for yourself and him since it can be worn by both men and women.
This ring is made of Tungsten and Carbide. It measures 8 mm and is shaped like a dome. As we said already, it is colored in Black. You will have to go half a size up than traditional ring sizes in the case of Tungsten.
Now, we chose Tungsten because of its super-high tensile strength and melting point. So unless your boyfriend is Terminator, the can be well off from melting it down while hustling with the villain. Tungsten carbide rings are also very resistant to scratching.
- Superior quality.
- It still bears the basic Tungsten nature and hence will last a long time.
- You will need to be careful with the size.
Wedding Band Ring Custom Laser Engraving
This is the same ring as above, only available in silver. We know there are a great many likers of the color black, but in a wedding ring, some might not like it, since some of the best engagement rings tend to be silver-toned or gold-toned. Hence, this pick of silver.
This is also Tungsten carbide, and hence bears the strength and tolerance of pure Tungsten. The mixture of these two creates a natural silver color. It is basically a light grey.
However, you can increase the darkness by brush finishing, which was done in the earlier case. This one is brushed too, with a satin center. But not much or else it would have turned dark. So you get an excellent satin-silver finish. Also, this is 6 mm in size.
- Can be laser-engraved for customization.
- Can be worn by either of you or your fiance.
- Sleek and modern crafting.
- No sharp edges or marks
- Needs to be checked with the size to save it from breaking.
Wedding Ring- Black Beveled Edge Brushed Custom Laser Engraving
Here is another style on the same basic Tungsten-carbide ring. However, before we give you the details on this, we would like to tell you something.
Tungsten carbide rings have a moderate level of heat and electricity conducting capacity. So no matter how cool the wedding rings are, they are not for someone who has electrical works at hand regularly.
Also, if anyone persuades you to not buy Tungsten rings because it is hard or impossible to remove during emergencies, bust the myth. Remember that with the right tool, it can be removed.
Coming back, this 8 mm wedding band is also colored in black. The central line of the ring has a satin black finish and the two outer edges are polished without being sharp. A true black beauty of a ring!
- Can be customized with your choice of inscription.
- Absolutely beautiful and feels comfortable on the finger.
- Very, very low allergy risks than gold.
- Slightly heavier than similar 14k gold rings.
How to Buy the Best Wedding Rings for Men
These can help you find the right ring:
- Take a good, full look at your man’s occupation and personality. Is he a mechanic: working with machinery, a sportsman of the court of the fields, a sailor, an artist, a doctor or a chef? Your choice should not get in the way of his business. By that we mean, it should be comfortable and corresponding to his lifestyle.
- A bold and flashy man would some intricate details and carvings in his ring; a humble, genteel man would prefer something much simpler. In a long-distance marriage where he must be overseas for business often, he would like engraved engagement rings. Anything could be, and you could match that with some of the best custom wedding rings.
- You can get matching bands for yourself and your man. But in case, keep an eye on the stone, the details, the engraving, the metal, etc. Morganite and Rubies won’t look so handsome on his fingers as yours. Even if you can’t get it to match identically, you can opt for something similar, with its own definition.
- Gold, silver, platinum, Titanium, and Tungsten are all excellent choices. A combination of two from these works well too.
- Make sure his ring falls in the budget, is culturally appropriate and has more sentimental value than material.
We hope you liked our collection of the best wedding rings for him. It would be great if you choose one from our likings.
But you can always find what you like best if you remember the tips we gave you seconds earlier. Make sure to make the ring a memorable one, it does not necessarily have to be an expensive, gem-clad one.
Best wishes for the big day and we hope you find the right one for him!