Last month, I received a beautiful wreath for my front door. In daylight, the wreath’s vivid natural shape and life-like boxwood leaves take my front door decoration to another level. But, the wreath does not look eye-catchy at night due to the absence of light. The only solution I found is to add some warm lights so that the wreath remains attractive and eye-catchy even at night.
How many lights do I need per inch of wreath? You need 1 light per inch of the wreath. But, you have to overlap the loop of the light multiple times depending on the depth size of the wreath.
When you’re watching the wreath at night, imagine a shiny wreath emitting warm lights. Isn’t it refreshing? Actually, wreaths are the best way to keep you naturally charged. But you need to decorate them with perfect numbers of light to get a min-refresh night view.
On this point, you need the proper amount of lights to decorate your wreath.
Best All-Around (Artificial Wreaths)
How Many Lights Do I Need Per Inch Of Wreath?
To get the proper amount of lights, you have to follow 2 steps. Let’s check these steps below.
Measure Wreath Diameter & Depth
Most of the wreath includes proper measurement. We are not measuring these wreaths. But, some of the wreaths come in a smaller shape compared to the advertisement. As a result, you have to know the proper wreath diameter and depth.
For measuring the diameter, measure the distance between one end to another end. The total distance is the actual diameter of your wreath. For example, if you get 10 inches the distance between two ends, the diameter of your wreath is 10 inches.
Once you get finished with the diameter, you have to measure the depth of the wreath. For depth measurement, place the wreath on a flat surface. Then take a measurement tape and place one end on the surface to calculate the depth of the wreath.
Calculating Total Amount of Lights
After measuring the length and depth, it’s time to calculate the amount of the total lights. For calculating the number, you need 1 light per inch of the wreath. For example, if the diameter of the wreath is 20 inches, you need 20 lights.
Now, depending on the depth size, you have to multiply the numbers of light with the depth of the wreath. For example, if the depth of a 20 inches wreath is 2-3 inches, then you need at least 40-50 lights for your wreath.
Further, the depth of a wreath increases with its diameter size to keep it eye-catchy. So, as long as the diameter increases, you need more lights to make the decor of your house attractive and enjoyable for your guests.
- Beautiful and full designer wreath. Handcrafted on a natural vine base and quality polyester tulip heads. Sure it will brighten your spring and summer home. And it will be the perfect house warm gift.
- Material and size:main part of the wreath is artificial plastic flowers and green leaf,round holder is maded by rattan Catch visitor's eye beautiful door wreath,20 inch wreath
- Unique tulip wreath design - handcrafted creates an energetic,lively wreath.beautiful flame pattern tulip bright-colored and beautiful,decorate a dreamy front door
- Versatile décor wreath - this wreath can be used indoors or outdoors,it can hang on window too.beautiful tulip wreath can be as Valentines Day Wreath,Easter Wreath,and Mothers Day Wreath as gifts also
- Long lasting using time - tulip spring/summer wreath artificial craft fake flowers away from direct rain and intense sunlight,that could be use for a long time
How Do You Wrap A Wreath With Lights?
For wrapping a wreath, you have to shape the wreath, attach the lights in a zigzag pattern, tie or glue lights with the wreath. Have a look at the process given below.
Shape the Wreath
Firstly, you have to make a proper shape to get a nice and full wreath for attaching lights. This step is important because the wreath will be ready to work with when you start to put the light on. To shape the wreath, try to pull the branches and leaves. As a result, you get enough space to set up the lights.
Take Lights For Wreath
When you have finished the brief on the shaping, take the lights and start working with them. Get the proper amount of lights so that you can quickly and easily add them to your wreath. Measure the diameter and the depth for calculating the number of lights.
Attach Lights On ZigZag Pattern
To attach the lights on the wreath, first, pick a spot along with the wreath slide that is in between the two tips and tie the starting of the lights with these tips. Then, find the end of these lights and attach that to the other side where you have the beginning.
Next, find the halfway points of your lights and detach them halfway on the other side of the reef. As a result, you can slide that anywhere along the reef and tie it off. Moreover, keep attaching these lights on back-and-forth zig-zag patterns. To keep them attached to the wreath, you have to tie them with metal wire or use glue.
Further, disguise the wire into the bushy wreath and add an energy source to light up these lights. Finally, your wreath is ready to entertain your guests.
How Do You Hide A Battery Pack On A Wreath?
It is easy to hide a battery pack on a wreath. First, you have to look for the bushy area so that the battery pack remains invisible from the front side. So, hang the wreath at the place and find the busy area of the wreath.
Then, break the battery pack into multiple packs to make them small. When the battery pack becomes small, place them into the bushy area of the wreath. But, if your wreath is not double-sided, then go for the dense branches to hide your battery pack.
Further, connect these battery packs to each other with a metal wire for an electric connection. Also, connect the light with the battery pack to make the lighting stable at night. Thus, you can hide the battery pack and enjoy glowing lights at night.
How Do You Light a Door Wreath?
First, wrap the wreath hanging on the door with the light string or rope lights to lighten up your welcome door.
Second, if you use LED lights to decorate, you might need to plug in the nearest electrical outlet. Even, you can use solar power to light on that let you adorn your lighted door with beautification.
How Many Lights Do I Need For A 10 Inch Wreath?
You might need a total of 20-25 lights for a 10 inches wreath.
As you have to calculate by the diameter, you need 1 light per diameter. As a result, you need at least 10 lights. But, if the diameter is 2-3 inches, you have to multiply it to get perfect numbers. So, on average, you need 20-25 lights for a 10 inches wreath.
- Artificial rose flowers wreath.Surrounded by plump flowers,simple elegant and comfortable color,Vivid natural form,giving people artistic romantic feelings.
- SIZE: Total wreath diameter about 50cm/ 19.68inch.This is a very full wreath with Grapevine base.
- PACKET: Not only is the wreath beautiful, but it is easy to storage that can be used year after year.
- Crafted with many many designer quality silk rose flower heads and leaves. Colors that can be displayed for spring, summer, and fall seasons.
- Very bright colors and a full look make the curb appeal of this wreath stand out. For best longevity, keep out of direct sunlight and rain.
How Many Lights Do I Need For A 15 Inch Wreath?
Actually, you need a total of 30-40 lights for a 15 inches wreath.
When you’re calculating through the diameter, you need at least 15 lights by 1 light per diameter. Besides, the average depth of a 15 inches wreath is 2-3 inches. As a result, you need on average 30-40 lights for a 15 inches wreath.
50 LED String Lights (18 ft)
- [EASY OPERATION] Battery operated string lights (3 x AA size, NOT INCLUDED),No wiring required, portable.Battery case is with a hanging hole, which can be easily hung on wall, window, door, wrench, garland, tree, fence and anywhere for decoration.
- [8 MODES & TIMER FUNCTION] 8 different lighting modes (Combination, In Wave, Sequential, Slo-Glo, Chasing/Flash, Slow Fade, Twinkle/Flash, Steady On) can satisfy your diverse needs. Built-in timer (6 hours ON and 18 hours OFF) will free your hands and avoid forgetting to turn off the Christmas lights.
- [WATERPROOF CHRISTMAS LIGHTS] The outdoor String light battery box comes with waterproof sealing ring so that it can withstand any weather condition.Perfect to use on indoor and outdoor.
- [WIDE APPLICATION]The mini string lights is perfect for Christmas trees, wreaths, wrapping trees, patios, pergolas, bushes, hedges, fences, pillars, weddings, holidays, prom, dance functions, restaurants, bars.
- [SATISFACTION GUARANTEE] All of our battery powered string lights are tested for quality and safety. We provide 1-year warranty If you are not satisfied with the string lights, please don’t hesitate to contact us at anytime for a solution.
How Many Lights Do I Need For An 18 Inch Wreath?
You might need a total of 50-65 lights for an 18 inches wreath.
With the diameter calculation, you need at least 18-20 lights. But, as the 18” wreath comes with 3-4 inch depth, you have to use a total of 50-65 lights to decorate your 18 inches wreath.
How Many Lights Do I Need For A 22 Inch Wreath?
Indeed, you need a total of 65-90 lights for a 22 inches wreath.
By calculating through the diameter, you need 22 lights. But, for the zigzag formation, you have to multiply the number with depth. As the average depth of a 22 inches wreath is 3-4 inches, you need at least 65-90 lights for the decoration.
How Many Lights Do I Need For A 24 Inch Wreath?
A total of 90-110 lights for a 24 inches wreath.
When you’re calculating through the diameter, you get the number 24 according to 1 light per diameter. Besides, the average depth of a 24 inches wreath is 3-4 inches. As a result, you need on average 90-110 lights for a 24 inches wreath.
100 LED String Lights
- 【Extendable 2-Pack 66FT 100 Count C9 Christmas String Lights for Outdoor and Indoor】: Each length is 33ft, 2-pack total 66ft. This waterproof C9 christmas lights have multicolor LED bulbs to satisfy your diverse decorative effect.
- 【Perfect Christmas Decorations & Christmas Gifts】: For girls and children, with such beautiful christmas string lights, they will be happy with such romantic atmosphere and like the fantastic scene. It is time to add a festive looking to your family!
- 【Widely Use】: Easy and great decor for Christmas Tree, Party, Wedding, Thanksgiving day, Holiday decoration, Patio, Garden, Yard, Porch, Roof, Fence, Restaurant, Hotel, Commercial building, Shopping center etc.
- 【Extendable & Flexible】: This C9 Christmas lights can be connected and extended up to 10 sets together. And with its super long 16 FT leading wire, it can available for different decorative use and make your decoration more convenient.
- 【Highly Safety & Energy Saving】: The 29V low output adapter can ensure that it is used in a safe environment, and it is very convenient to operate, just plug and unplug it to turn the power on and off.
How Many Lights Do I Need For A 36 Inch Wreath?
You need a total of 120-140 lights for a 36 inches wreath.
According to the diameter calculation, you have the number 36. In addition, as the 36” wreath comes with a 3-4 inch depth, you have to multiply the number with the depth. As a result, you need a total of 120-140 lights to decorate your 18 inches fantastic wreath.
How Many Lights Do I Need For A 60 Inch Wreath?
You need a total of 300-350 lights for a 60 inches wreath.
As you need 1 light per diameter, you got the number 60. But, for the zigzag formation, you have to multiply the number with depth. As the average depth of a 60 inches wreath is 5-6 inches, you need at least 300-350 lights for the overall decoration.
400 LED String Lights (132 ft)
- ????[ High Quality Super Long Length and Bright ] - With 400 LEDs at 132ft/40m of led Christmas Lights outdoor plus 10ft/3m extension cord to plug (142ft/43m Total Length) you can decorate lavishly where you want with these extra-long string of lights. Show the extra WoW factor to your family, guests or neighbors. Decorate the backyard, terrace, fencing, porches, balconies, Christmas trees, walls, stairs, bannisters, or any area you wish. Bring a distinctive glowing warmth to your home or event.
- ????[ Remote Control and 8 Modes ] 8 Feature Lighting Modes include; Steady on, In Waves, Sequential, Slo-Glo, Chasing/Flash, Slow Fade, Twinkling/Flash, and Mixed Combinations. Memory function will remember your last choice. All the 8 modes and other functions can controled by the remote. Your indoor/outdoor Christmas string lights create a warm and sweet ambience for everyone. What’s your choice? Happily choose the Warm White, or our other lovely colors offered above.
- ????[ Safety IP44 Standard and UL Certified ] These mode-changing Christmas lights are IP44 Standard Waterproof and with UL588 safety certification, they are very ideal for both indoor and outdoor use for parties, shows, events, festivals, home decoration, restaurants, offices, shopping centers, porches, roofs, gardens, decking, fencing, and absolutely anywhere, without any worries whatsoever about snow or rain or accidental spills or overheated.
- ????[ Brightness Levels and Timer Function ] Dimmable options with 4 brightness levels. To change the 4 Brightness levels just press the dim +/- button on the remote for settings of 100%, 75%, 50% or 25%. There are 3 different Timer Functions too! The timer settings are great for automatic lighting, at the same time every day for example. The Christmas String lights emanate very low heat and has low power consumption, saving more energy than other tree lights.
- ????[ Package Include ] 1x 400 LED Cool White String Lights; 1x Remote Controller with battery; 1x Controller box; 1x UL Plug; 1x Manual. We believe in the quality and magic of our products,- if however, any issue, Ollny offers a Dedicated Customer Service to help resolve issues. If you have any problems with the product, please tell us as soon as possible, and we aim to answer your message within 24 hours.
Leave a Reply