We all love trees, especially artificial ones, for decoration. Fake trees are much better than real ones. But one problem is unavoidable regarding all types of trees. That is their getting dusted soon. Dust takes away the liveliness and attractive beauty of trees.
So, you must be looking for – How To Keep Artificial Trees Dust Free? First of all, don’t place an artificial tree in a place full of dust and rubbish. After your occasion is over, you can put it in a bag to save it from all the dirt. You must take care of it regularly, i.e., washing, spraying, etc.
You know an artificial tree can be reused for decades. But it needs your attention and care.
How To Keep Artificial Trees Dust Free?
No doubt, when you are thinking of enjoying the best of an artificial tree and at the same time desiring to use it again in the future, you have no alternative to keeping it dust-free.
In this regard, we can help you most with the suggestions adopted by our experts. Artificial trees are used both indoors and outdoors. They need different kinds of treatments.
What Techniques Can You Apply To Keep An Artificial Tree Dust-Free?
Keeping a tree dust-free is vital as it refreshes the tree and, at the same time, increases its longevity. Here are some techniques for you to keep the dust-free.
We use trees mostly for different occasions. When the purpose is done, we often don’t care about the tree. But if you put the tree in a bag or cover, it will remain dust-free. Moreover, the cover will protect the tree from decaying its color or bending the branches.
When you place the tree outdoors, try to keep it away from the direct sunlight. Rain may also harm the tree. So, you have to be careful in this matter too.
So, if you can take care of an artificial tree in the above ways, it will surely beautify your place and, of course, serve you years after years.
How Can You Clean Indoor Artificial Trees?
An indoor tree has fewer chances to be dusted than the outdoor one. But you need to clean it as well for having its nice look all the time. Here are our easy but effective techniques to make an indoor tree dust-free.
- First of all, take the tree out of your room to do the job comfortably. This will also save your room and its things from being dusted.
- Use a feather duster to remove the dirt. Be careful to cover your face as the dust may enter your nose and cause allergy and other problems.
- Some trees are not water-proof. So, be sure first and then wet a cloth slightly and rub it on the leaves, stem, and all over the tree to remove the dirt perfectly.
- When you plan to reuse a tree, you better bathe it at least once a year.
What do you think about our techniques? We are sure of their success rate as our experts have found them out.
How Can You Clean Artificial Outdoor Trees?
Not that you need totally different techniques to clean an outdoor tree. The thing that is needed is your extra care. As the tree stands outside, it encounters the attacks of dust, sunrays, rains, in fact, whatnot. So, when you are cleaning such trees, you should give more care and time as well.
The best way of cleaning outdoor trees is to shower them. You can do it in your garden or in the bathtub too.
Never rub any oil on the leaves to make them shiny, as it will definitely bounce you back. Oil or something like this catches all dirt more than anything. So, avoid all oily materials.
Remember, for cleaning an outdoor artificial tree, you can apply all the techniques you saw above for cleaning the indoor one.
Can You Hose Down An Artificial Tree?
When the tree is too big to wash it with your hand, or you don’t have enough time to spend with the tree, you can hose it down. In that case, you must take the tree out in an open space; the garden would work best.
You must control the speed of the water so that it doesn’t harm the branches or leaves. When the wash is over, don’t delay drying the tree in the sun.
How Do You Make A Fake Tree Look Real?
Though fake, artificial trees serve more than real ones in all aspects. But still, they are fake. They don’t look like the natural ones. But we can suggest to you some ways of making a fake tree look like a real one.
- Man-made trees are too disciplined to seem to be natural. One can easily detect its originality from a distance. So, break the straight position of the branches and leaves, so they look like they are being waved by the wind.
- Another fruitful way is to add some natural things to the tree. You can hang some real flowers on the tree.
- The pots of fake flowers are often too small, and they don’t give a real look. So, you had better change the pot and use a larger one.
- Above all, clean the tree regularly. No matter if you use a real or fake tree, when you don’t take care of it, the tree will lose its beauty and durability too.
When you like trees for decoration, you must prefer artificial trees. Then you are to follow the above ways as everyone likes to have their tree in the loveliest appearance.