Last month, I realized that giving time for the maintenance of my real plants became hard due to my busy schedule. The only solution I found is to order some artificial topiary trees to get rid of maintenance problems. As these trees can add a creative touch, these trees are perfect for home or office decor.
How to plant artificial topiary trees in pots? You need to opt for the right-sized pot and place the topiary ball in the center of it. Then, cover the top of the planter with sand or stone. If you want to place fake trees on the balcony or outdoors, use a heavy pot for better stability.
Most artificial topiary trees come with small nursery-type pots that are not suitable for modern home decor. So, we need to plant the tree in a large and decorative pot or planter. That’s why you have to know the proper way to plant artificial topiary trees in pots.
How To Plant Artificial Topiary Trees In Pots
Within some simple steps, you can plant fake trees in pots for home and office decoration. Let’s dig into these steps.
Find Proper Sized Pot
The first step for planting is to find a proper-sized pot for your topiary trees. If the diameter of the plant is 20 inches, you have to select a pot with 15 inches diameter.
On top of that, if the length is more than 50-55 inches, then you need a heavy pot for planting. As long plants can fall due to windy weather, select a pot with strong material for proper support.
After finding the proper sized pot:
- Fill half of the pot with sand or stone.
- Dig a hole at the center and place the tree at the center of the pot for perfect stability.
- If the tree comes with a little size nursery pot, keep the pot in the center to use this nursery pot as a base.
When the center placement is done, fill the empty half of the planter with stone. It is better to use a decorative stone to make the finishing beautiful. Besides, you can use a decorative skirt outside of the pot for an eye-catching finish.
- BORNBRIDGE TOPIARY TREE - Bornbridge offers the highest quality, most realistic, artificial outdoor plants on the market today. Bornbridge Topiary Ball Trees are a great artificial alternative for boxwood varieties, like Buxus Green Velvet Boxwood, Green Mountain Boxwood, Wintergreen Boxwood, Winter Gem Boxwood, Sprinter Boxwood, Baby Gem Boxwood, Korean Boxwood, Dwarf English Boxwood, and Variegated Boxwood.
- UV AND WATER RESISTANT / MAINTENANCE FREE - Each Bornbridge topiary tree is UV and water resistant and requires no maintenance, trimming, or upkeep. Bornbridge boxwood plants can be used both indoors and outdoors to enhance the look of any space. Bornbridge Boxwood Shrubs give you the look of a live plant without the work of caring for a live plant!
- ECO-FRIENDLY - Bornbridge faux outdoor plants don't require any water and will look amazing year round. The UV resistant coating ensures that your evergreen plant will look vibrant and lively season after season. Each Bornbridge artificial buxus boxwood plant can be placed into a decorative planter for a polished look or placed directly into the ground for a natural look. Faux plants are a great way to add natural beauty to your outdoor space!
- LIFELIKE COLORS - Other lower quality, fake outdoor plants, come off as cheap looking and can take away from the beauty of your outdoor space. Bornbridge faux plants come in lifelike, natural colors that look real and will enhance the beauty of your home, porch, or patio. Bornbridge trees are pre-potted in a black, plastic container and come fully assembled.
- PATIO DECOR, HOME DECOR, AND MORE - Add a splash of color to your home, business, or outdoor space. Create a high end look for an economical price with Bornbridge outdoor topiary trees! (Tree Dimensions: 46" H x 12" Dia.) (Pot Dimension: 7" H x 8.1 Dia.)
How To Plant Artificial Topiary Ball
Planting fake topiary balls is different from planting topiary trees. As faux topiary balls can be used on hangers, planters, or as table centerpieces, they are versatile in planting methods. We will discuss these planting methods below.
On a Planter
For a planter setup, you need to choose the right planter size. If the size of your topiary ball is 15 inches, you have to use a planter that includes 10-14″ inches planter openings.
Tying the setup side with a heavy stone or brick for outdoor use to keep them safe from the wind.
On a Hanger
It is better to hang a topiary ball on the front door or living room to get a spectacular view. If you want to hang a topiary ball, use a decorative metal hanger or metal chain.
But keep sure the metal chain is strong enough to handle the weight of the balls.
To make the dining table or tea table attractive, you can use small-sized topiary balls. Place a topiary ball on a round or square-shaped basket with some decorative stone to increase the beauty of your decor.
- 【Easy to Care】Boxwood Balls are all artificial plants so they don't require any water water, soil, fertilizers, do not need to be trimmed, are easy to maintain, and are not affected by natural weather. Let you feel nature anytime and save your time and water!
- 【Eco-friendly Material】The artificial plant ball is made from high-quality plastic by modern technology ,every stem is made of super-strong high density PVC and contains 4 layers,durability and UV protection. Look the same as the real but more long-lasting than it,perfect for both indoor and outdoor decor.
- 【Easy to Install】This Boxwood Ball is very easy to install,just fasten the buckles and the connectors of the balls.We also provide installation guidelines that help to install the round topiary ball. The ball may be compressed during shipment, you can put it in the air to recover its shape.
- 【Widely Usage】Artificial Boxwood Plant Topiary Ball can be widely used in wedding, balcony, porch, party, reception, backyard, living room, patio, office room, wall ways,etc. The best choice to bring bright to your spaces.
- 【Risk Free Guarantee】We take pride in delivering top quality products, if you are not satisfied with our product, contact us any time, we will get you back within 24 hours try our best to make things right.
How To Clean Artificial Topiary Trees
As you have to clean only dust particles and spider webs, cleaning artificial topiary trees is simple and effortless.
For most effective dust cleaning, use the shower method or leaf by leaf method. In the shower method, spray water on the plant to clean it properly. Make sure the plant is made of plastic material.
For other materials, take a wet microfiber cloth and clean the plant leaf by leaf. For leafy plants, use a vacuum cleaner to save time and effort.
Vinegar solutions are effective to dissolve spider webs. For sticky webs, spray a large amount of vinegar solution to break down the webs. After applying this solution, clean the plant with water.
- No Assembly Required
- Product Type: Cleaning Agent
- Package Quantity: 1
- No Batteries Required
How To Secure Artificial Topiary Trees
It is to secure artificial topiary trees with foam, paper, or sand. Try to measure the empty space and cut foam to fill it. Besides, you can adjust the height of the tree by putting foam on the base of the pot. But, If the space is not big enough for foam, you can use paper for filling.
On top of that, use sand to cover up the pore space or increase the weight of the pot. For windy balconies or outside decor, use the stone to ensure perfect stability.
Leave a Reply