Are you planning to decorate an artificial tree with lights? To add beauty to your room, office, or the party you are going to arrange but confused because of not getting the easiest and effective ways to give the tree the best look?
Apply our techniques on ‘How To Put Lights On An Artificial Tree’ to provide the tree with celestial beauty.
We love to decorate our rooms, offices, and party places with trees, especially artificial ones. They work tremendously well if we can decorate them, putting lights on to maintain the standards. Here you will get the best but easiest, quickest, and of course cheapest techniques to put lights on your tree.
You can also save a huge cost if you can do the job yourself. Now all you need is to have a glimpse over our guidelines before you jump into the action.
How To Put Lights On An Artificial Tree?
Putting lights on trees is a good choice to decor them. But it can be cheaper and safer if you can do it, gaining some ideas on this matter. That is where our experts’ suggestions can help you most. So, don’t waste a moment to grasp all our findings on ‘How To Put Lights On An Artificial Tree’.
Matters That Matter
Things depend on your budget, taste, and preference. For example, which size and quality of artificial topiary tree or fake tree you will use are totally up to you. It also depends on the space you are going to place the tree. So, first, fix all these issues.
Another matter that depends on you and needs much attention is the color of the lights. Surely you will use different colors, but which color will get your preference is your matter. When you add too many different colors in the smallest space, it would rather make things ugly. So, we urge you to think about this matter precisely.
Make The Right Calculation Of The Lights
We have no idea about the length of your tree, but we can provide you with the best suggestions about how many lights you need on how much height and width. Experts prefer wrapping a normal tree of 2 meters with the highest 600 – 1000 lights.
Now, which quality of lights you will spend on is a vital matter. LED lights would serve most with their eye-friendly reflections. Before paying the money, check if the lights have UL® certification.
You can buy, though it’s not mandatory, an extra strand of lights to back up in case of shortage or any change of your plan.
Check If All The Lights Light
You will be terribly disappointed if you find a light not lighting hanging on your tree. So, check well if all the lights are OK. Be sure that you are buying such lights which are technically possible to replace in case one doesn’t lit.
Before you start decorating the tree, switch on the electric line so you can see all the lights sparkling together. It will help you consider which color of lights would match best in which place.
Wrap The Lights Evolving The Branches
Some prefer dividing the whole tree into sections and then putting the lights step by step. But we suggest you not make the job so complicated. Just start the task from the top branch.
Take a branch on the top, wrap the lights from its bottom to top. Then go to the bottom of the branch near to it, start wrapping from its bottom, and approach to the top.
Continue doing this until and unless you are at the bottom of the tree. Never leave the back of the tree uncovered with lights. Wear the tree lights on all sides so it looks best from all directions and can be set up everywhere.
Don’t let a tiny fault or negligence ruin your whole program. First of all, use a strong ladder, if needed, when you are working on the top of the tree.
As you are working with electricity, take precocious steps to avoid all possible dangers. Keep the cords and other electric tools far away from the children and, of course, the pets. Make sure that the wire has no licks too.
- 【Upgraded Super Bright 100 LEDs】66 feet outdoor string lights with 100 super bright LED crystal globes. Each globe has a diameter of 1 inch, which is much larger than the others. What is the difference? Means you can get higher brightness and more gorgeous lighting effects. This fairy string lights use transparent tube to wrap string, making it free from tangling.
- 【8 Modes 16 RGB Colors Lights With 2Pcs Remotes】16 color changing and 8 modes ( RAINBOW mode/ FADE/ JUMP/ ASYN FADE/ ASYN JUMP/ STROBE/ TWINKLE ), meeting your lighting needs for different occasion. Using remote controller to turn on/off, adjust modes and speed, choose your favorite colors, set timer and brightness. (The light can also be controlled by the small controller on the string.)
- 【Memory Function】The multi-color ball lights have a memory function. Even if the power is turned off, it can remember the last mode & color it previously set, adding the convenience of use.
- 【IP65 Waterproof & Safe to Use】This RGB fairy lights are IP65 waterproof, can work perfectly in raining day. They are completely safe to touch even for children and pets. (IP44 waterproof for controller, don’t soak it in the water.)
- 【Decorative light string】Compared with other string lights, This ball light string is suitable for indoor and outdoor. Indoors, it can be placed in the living room, stairs, and bedrooms, which can make the home more cozy; outdoors, it can be placed on balconies, corridors, courtyards, and trees to create a romantic atmosphere and spend a wonderful night with family and friends. In addition, it is also suitable for holidays, such as Halloween, Christmas, etc.
Start Where You Feel Easy and Comfortable From
We give our utmost priority to your ease and freedom. So, we never guide you with any single outline; rather allow you to follow your own ways. You have a chance to start from the bottom of the top as well.
But as we have expertise in doing this, we suggest you start from the top because thus you can be sure if you have enough wire or not.
How easily you can add color to your party or room by putting lights on an artificial tree! You are just to buy the lights you love, ensure the electric connections and decorate them on the tree gradually and systematically.
The best thing is that you are using an artificial tree, so, you have no worry of fading away from the leaves and breaking the branches or changing them after a certain period. Rather you can enjoy their service for a long time.
So, if you were confused about putting lights on an artificial tree, our techniques must drive away all your hesitations to encourage you to jump into the action in no time.